Wednesday, June 04, 2008

I'm Not Laughing With You

Some brave yet anonymous person has emerged from the shallow end of the blog pool with this piece of insight for the previous post. I've muted out the cuss words but nothing else.

Who the f*** are you to judge anyone? Everyone is entitled to their own
oppinion, you f****** c***.



Was I judging anyone? Perhaps I was. I mean, surely the person who lacks the intestinal fortitude to actually face someone and tell them why they are withholding privileges they would give to anyone else simply because they can't face a seasoned debate deserves a smattering of indignation.

Is everyone entitled to their own opinions? Yeah, I guess so. I haven't withheld others' "oppinions".

Fair play is fair play.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It must be madddenning for you to deel with minnions of Satan who leave sutch commments, not to menschen tyring.
Honestly, if this brave person WON'T have reasonable exchange about a topic(you know with good, old-fashioned facts to substantiate their idea) then one can only assume that they CAN'T. Poor person. Shame on you. Shame. Shame.

Osumashi Kinyobe said...

Indeed.
If that's the best they can come up with, this dialogue will go nowhere.