Wednesday, July 02, 2008

What the Hell...?

Can someone please explain how someone masquerading as a physician has been awarded Canada's highest honour instead of someone who- for example- fed the hungry or helped the homeless?

Despite how some feel about Morgentaler, the truth of the matter is he divides people, revolts people, has not cured diseases, nor has he eliminated poverty, promoted equality or advanced the causes of marginalised people anywhere. He has gotten paid to kill children (and he's also an extortionist).

Since when were the causes of poverty and hunger elimination passe?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummm, ok, now I've heard it all.

There was a time when I thought pro choice was the way to go, because I thought other women's choices were none of my business.
Now I know what that encompasses.

So I've heard the titles/labels...pro-life, pro-choice, pro-abortion.....BUT
"the right to safe abortion"???????
SAFE FOR WHO????????
The doctor I guess, that's who!
And there's an award for this?????

I have to go throw up now.