Monday, April 28, 2008

I've Got Mail!

Yeah, I know I said the preceding post would be my last for the month and I also acknowledge I get some pretty interesting feedback from some pretty nice people but this stuff was just too good to pass up. It comes from a brave person calling himself (or is it herself?) "anonymous" because whoever it is far too brave and important to call themselves anything else. There is strong language and bad spelling within. I would apologise for it but these aren't my words.
I think your Blog should be called "Stupid Right Wing Christian Bullshit from an
Idiot with no Relevant or Useful Information WhatSoEver!"


I wasn't commenting on JUST this article, as I mentioned 'the blog' in its
entirity is due for a name change. Although I do beleive she does have insight,
and has done her reasearch (as she quotes - quotes but I don't think
comprehends), I see that its mostly one sided, definatly not an unbias blog. I
believe her views to be typical of a Right Wing'd Christian Radical, which is
fine if you'd like to walk the earth with one eye shut, and an arm and leg tied
behind your back.



Thank you, anonymous. I will continue being relevant, useful and unbiased.

Keep on rocking in the free world, as they say. And thanks a bunch to all posters.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Oy! Nasty but unimpressive.
A person with such an obsessive need to harrass could quickly find oneself in legal trouble. I suggest you visit a skanky Jerry Springer type message board -they're out there and you could even use your real name!

Anonymous said...

The best defence is offense, as they say.