Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Ayers Connection

I cannot stress how utterly mind-numbing it is for Barack Obama to align himself with a man whose horrifying vision it is murder those who don't believe in some radical philosophy.

William Ayers was a terrorist, is a communist and supports Obama. Obama will use Ayers- and anyone else he sees fit- to get ahead. How on earth could the American electorate support this:

I asked, “well what is going to happen to those people we can’t reeducate,
that are diehard capitalists?” and the reply was that they’d have to be
eliminated.

And when I pursued this further, they estimated they would have to
eliminate 25 million people in these reeducation centers.

And when I say “eliminate,” I mean “kill.”

Twenty-five million people.

I want you to imagine sitting in a room with 25 people, most of which
have graduate degrees, from Columbia and other well-known educational centers,
and hear them figuring out the logistics for the elimination of 25 million
people.

And they were dead serious.


Why can't people see that this is a huge problem?

No comments: