Monday, May 15, 2023

Repost: Mid-Week Post (March 2012)

I received a notice from Blogger that this particular post - written several years ago - was deemed (and I will quote): 

This post was put behind a warning for readers 

because it contains sensitive content; the post is visible at 
http://whatandever.blogspot.com/2012/03/mid-week-post.html. Your blog 
readers must acknowledge the warning before being able to read the 
post/blog.


I am going to ask the offended parties which part of the post (which I will gladly cut-and-paste at will) which part of the post was offensive.


Was it the American election?

The crisis on the Korean Peninsula?

Obama's well-established antipathy towards the state of Israel?

The tragic mutilation of a sixteen year old girl in Afghanistan?

The desecration of foreign graves in Benghazi?

The Polish kite-surfer?

A miracle in Japan?

Taking advice from a guy who knows how to fight a Gorn?


I will await the answer.



No comments: