Friday, May 22, 2009

Freaky Friday

Let's lighten the mood.


Don't let a bit of traffic put a damper on your week-end.


Are you need of digital storage devices but not just digital storage device will do? Well, look no further (I like the eraser one).


Some people don't believe in prayer. If they were to fly in this plane, they should.


In this day and age, we should be careful about how we spend our money. This site gives you some very generous tips on what not to buy. I mean- do you really need a diamond pacifier for your infant? I might understand the 1.54 million dollar magnetic bed because that's a conversation piece. I mean- dinner parties fly by when you bring it up. You might say: "Yes, a trip to Fiji is just divine but have you seen my 1.54 million dollar floating magnetic bed? No? Well, let me show you what you're missing!" After that, your guests might forget that the rack of lamb was slightly overdone. And let's not forget the Captain's chair.
I leave you now with this: if we could all live together the way this fawn and kitten live together.

No comments: