Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Post

To one and all, a happy Easter.

I had a rather nice time on Sunday. I had breakfast with some friends. We chatted, reminded ourselves why The Simpsons (earlier episodes) were funny and ate some really nice pancakes and omelets (mmm....omelets...)

And let's not forget the candy.....

Spring has sprung here in Korea. I do like it when the magnolias come into bloom. They are very beautiful flowers and very fragrant (just like the camelias in Jeju). The weather here is getting warmer but it is still quite cool. It must be enjoyed now because come June and July the heat will be oppressive. Have you ever had to peel clothes off of you before you put them on? Come here and experience that for yourself.

Speaking of Korea, the North Koreans will let inspectors in to see their Russo-Iranian-made reactors when the funds are released.

I don't think so.

Angelina Jolie has added another orphan to her United Colors of Benneton gaggle.

See the skyline in Washington, DC.

Until something annoys or strikes me, Peace of Christ and peace-out.

7 comments:

Shutter Bugger said...

Great post. Happy Easter.

There is a lot of backlash over Jolie's latest conquest. Not so much over the boy, but over the fact that he doesn't speak a lick of english and Jolie publicly stated that she was going to take time off her movie schedule to spend time getting the boy used to his new surroundings. Within two weeks she signed up to begin pre-production on a new movie. It really makes her look like an ass.

I think Brad Pitt is probaly starting to realize what it means to sell your soul to the devil.


Yesterday my Korean friend was telling me about this island that I should try to visit when I go to Korea. I wrote it down. Guess what it is? Jeju!!! Can I get to it from Seoul, like for a day trip? Or is it too far? I would like to try to see it.

Thanks for the reminder that I'll be peeling the clothes off me in July. But I don't care...I'm excited as heck!

Osumashi Kinyobe said...

Jeju is an island in the south of Souht Korea. Not near Seoul. Worth a visit.
What can I say about Angelina Jolie? I mean, really, what?

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter. Do they make chocolate bananas?

mani said...

Happy Easter. Do they make chocolate bananas?

Shutter Bugger said...

"Mani" is a dork who doesn't know if she's signed in or not.

LOL!!

BTW, I really love that photo of the flowers--did you take it yourself??

I am going to Jeju. I hope. At this point--I swear--I am through saying what I am GOING to do.

Osumashi Kinyobe said...

Jeju it is then.
I wish to GOD they made chocolate bananas.

Anonymous said...

I have had chocolate COVERED bananas...

You dip the banana in chocolate and then put it in the freezer until it gets nice and frozen. Then you eat it like a popsicle. Yum!

Chocolate covered pretzels are also THE JAM.

It's just hard to go wrong with chocolate.