Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Mid-Week Mellow

Time to pour one's self a nice mug of mulled cider....


But will Her Majesty oblige?


Five-year-old Jasmine is looking forward to her upcoming princess party in London, England.
Because she doesn't have her own tiara, she decided to ask to borrow one from someone who likely has a few to spare: the queen.

"You are a very lovely queen. I love you," Jasmine wrote to Queen Elizabeth II. "It is my birthday next month. I am coming to London to see Mamma Mia and your palace. Can I borrow your crown for my princess party?"

Jasmine's mother submitted the little girl's handwritten note to Huffington Post, writing that her daughter "was certain that she had every chance of getting to borrow one of the Queen's tiaras for her party."


Ma'am, please do it. I'm sure you have, like, twenty of them. She'll give it back.


Related: British double-speak.


You think YOU'VE had it tough...


Rudolph the Red-Nosed Corn Dog...


No comments: