Tuesday, November 13, 2012

But Wait! I've Got Even More Mail!

It's the dialogue that matters:


Can I not just continue to enjoy the fact that you waste inordinate amounts of time making long winded remarks on the basis of my three of four word heckles? Such an act makes you look insane (hence my previous assertions).

PS. Do you have anything original to say or are you just interested in posting regurgitated material from smalldeadanimals?

PPS. I'm trying to get your goat. Brevity is your friend.


 Because you've been so good to write back, I'll answer you point-by-point.

No you can't enjoy the fact that YOU come to my blog to heckle my- how did you put it?- "long winded remarks" for which I apparently waste "inordinate amounts of time"(someone's been reading the dictionary, I see). I see no insanity in replying to people who attempt to engage you. It's called good manners.

Do I have anything original to say? Of course I do. Browse through my blog. Answer the poll on the side. I've got lots to say about all kinds of things I read from different places.

You're not getting my goat. You're increasing my blog traffic. Thanks!

Brevity is my friend? Alright. Your response was boring. That was four words.

Thanks again (two words).


No comments: