I found this recipe here.
Indonesian Pork Curry
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 750g/1½lb pork strips or pork shoulder steaks, diced into 2cm/1in squares
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 2.5cm/1in piece root ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 stick fresh lemongrass, sliced thinly
- 6 tbsp red or green Thai curry paste
- 300ml/½ pint creamed coconut
- 350g/12oz pumpkin, peeled and cut into 2.5cm/1in cubes
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, coarsely shredded
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, coarsely shredded
- 300g/10oz fresh spinach leaves, picked and washed
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in the wok or heavy based frying pan until smoking.
- Cook the pork in batches until browned all over and golden, remove, keep warm.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook over a gentle heat until softened.
- Add the pumpkin, ginger, fennel seeds and lemongrass and cook for 5 minutes on a low heat.
- Stir in the Thai curry paste and cook together until fragrant.
- Return the pork to the pan with the coconut milk, bring to the boil, simmer for 10-12 minutes.
- Finally stir in the spinach, herbs and season to taste, stir in the lime juice and serve with fluffy steamed or boiled rice.