Why would only one investigation of the terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya be sufficient when there are clearly several unanswered questions like where was Obama, why didn't Hillary Clinton provide the much-needed security and then lie about it, why did Susan Rice repeatedly insist that a Youtube video was to blame for the attack, why weren't armed forces employed to rescue and/or secure the embassy and its personnel and who is threatening the Benghazi whistle-blowers?
And then there's this:
A special operations member who witnessed the attack on the U.S. Mission unfold in Benghazi, Libya on September 11 last year, as well as debriefed those who took part in the response, spoke with Fox News' Adam Housley on Monday night and revealed information that directly contradicts the administration's insistence that there was not enough time nor resources to send to Benghazi to help State Department employees, contractors, and intel operatives who were under a terrorist attack. FNC kept their source's identity hidden, as witnesses to the Benghazi attack have reportedly been intimidated by the administration into silence. The assault left four Americans dead, including U.S. ambassador Chris Stevens.**
"I know for a fact that C110 was doing a training exercise not in the region of northern Africa but in Europe and they have the ability to react and respond," the special ops member told FNC.
The C110 is a 40-man special operations commanders and extremists force. They are capable of rapid response and deployment and are specifically trained for Benghazi attack-like incidents. The night of the attack, according to the special op, they were training 3 & 1/2 hours away in Croatia.
Victoria Toensing, who represents a State Department employee, told Fox News that "her client and some of the others, who consider themselves whistle-blowers, have been threatened by unnamed Obama administration officials." Toensing is a former DOJ official and counsel to the Senate Intel Committee.
And then there's this:
A jury in South Bend, Indiana has found that fraud put President Obama and Hillary Clinton on the presidential primary ballot in Indiana in the 2008 election. Two Democratic political operatives were convicted Thursday night in the illegal scheme after only three hours of deliberations. They were found guilty on all counts.